Chalet for rent in Val-d'Isere
in the old village
Description of the chalet
- The chalet is situated right in the heart of the old village in Val d'Isère, very close to the ski slopes (less than 100m walk) and near to shops, bars and restaurants.
- The chalet is decorated to a high specification.
- The chalet is large at 100m2 and sleeps 8 to 10 people.
Equipment of the chalet
Large 100m2 chalet over 2 floors
Entrance with ski room and shoe dryer
about the chalet
of the chalet
lounge with large L shaped sofabed convertible bed 2 people
DVD player compatible DVD/VCD/MPEG4/CD/MP3/CD-R/CDRW/JPEG + USB port + Radio FM + card reader SD/MMC/MS
and dining area
1 room with double bed (can be split in to 2 singles) 1 room with double bed (can be split into two singles) and two single matresses on a mezzanine platform (preferally for children over 6 years of age) 1 room with single bed and one single matresse on a mezzanine platform (preferally for children over 6 years of age)
1 shower room, with hand basin and towel radiator
1 bathroom with spa bath washbasin
2 independant toilets
washing machine, vaccum cleaner, iron and ironing board Balcony Linen included - sheets, towels and dish cloths Indoor parking available on request (300m from Chalet) 90€ for the week The chalet is cleaned and washed with laundry products with friendly cleaning the environment We also allow the opportunity for tenants to sort their waste into different bins provided for this purpose
little more significant
for the rental of the chalet in Val-d'Isere
- Damage deposit 2000€ to be given to the owner on the day of arrival (it will be returned within 3 weeks of your departure date).
- Cleaning fee to be paid upon arrival (120 euros plus 15 euros/person over 6 people).
- Baby bed and baby chair available on demand.
- Chalet is non smoking.
- Animals not allowed in the chalet.
from sunday to sunday